■耕地圏科学特論Ⅰ Advanced Course in Agro-Ecosystem Science I
4月7日（金）1講目 April 7 (Fri) 1st (JST 8:45～)
FSC庁舎106 予定変更の内容はELMSで周知する。Additional information will be announced in ELMS.
連絡先： 星野 hoshino[at]fsc.hokudai.ac.jp ※[at]は＠に変換
■環境分子生物学特論Ⅱ Advanced Couese in Environmental Molecular Biology Ⅱ
4月10日（月）１講目 April 10 (Mon) 1st
初回の対面授業は低温研（講義室215）で実施。オンライン接続先はELMS Moodleに掲示する。不明な場合は連絡先にE-メールで問い合わせること。Face-to-face class will be given in room 215, Institute of Low Temperature Science. Information on online class is provided in ELMS Moodle. If you need, please contact us by E-mail.
“Special Courses in Field Science I & II” will be held at the facilities of the Field Science Center for Northern Biosphere. The following courses are scheduled this year.
Open Marine Courses (Prof. Nakaoka and Prof. Nagasato)
To be held in Akkeshi Marine Station and Muroran Marine Station. 4 courses in total: 2 courses in Muroran from July 4 to 8 and July 11 to 15, and 2 courses in Akkeshi from July 26 to 30 and July 31 to August 4.
2. Open Fisheries Course (Prof. Munehara)
To be held in Usujiri Fisheries Station, Nanae Freshwater Station and Oshoro Marine Station
3. Field Training Course on Forest Research (Prof. Nakamura)
To be held in Research Forest Stations
4. Forest Ecology Course in Winter (Associate Prof. Kobayashi)
To be held in Teshio Forest Station
5. Open Agro-Ecosystem Course (Prof. Hoshino)
To be held in Agro-Ecosystem Research Station
If you wish to participate in these courses, please contact first the above-mentioned faculty member to confirm the schedule and course registration procedures. In some courses, the schedule will be announced via the mailing list of the Biosphere Course. Registration procedures are to be made through the registration form (change form) at the time when the participation is decided.
1. For practical training held outside of Sapporo, travel and accommodation expenses to the site are to be borne by the trainee.
2. Most courses will be held during the regular semester. If you wish to participate without attending other lectures, please obtain approval from the lecturers in advance.