- Shin-ichiro Aiba
- Environmental Earth Science
- Terrestrial Ecology
- Sub Course:
- Graduate School of Environmental Science (Sapporo Campus)
- aiba[at]ees.hokudai.ac.jp ([at]->@)
- I study the mechanisms of species coexistence and the latitudinal/altitudinal diversity gradient of trees from hyper-diverse tropical rainforests to less species-rich tropical highlands and temperate forests.
- Ecology, Ecosystem science, Forestry, Plant, Tree, Field work, (Sub) Boreal, (Sub) Tropical, Terrestrial, (Sub) Alpine, Forest, cool temperate forest, community ecology, Islands, Southeast Asia, Forest dynamics