- Shiro Tsuyuzaki
- Environmental Earth Science
- Sub Course:
- Graduate School of Environmental Science (Sapporo Campus)
- tsuyu[at]ees.hokudai.ac.jp ([at]->@)
- Researching structure and function of communit diversity in fluctuating ecosystems after natural and/or human disturbances. The target is to clarify the mechanisms of community persistence by using various research sites, volcanoes, ski slopes and wetlands.
- Ecology, Ecosystem science, Conservation, Forestry, Plant, Tree, Field work, Remote Sensing, (Sub) Boreal, Terrestrial, Wetland, (Sub) Alpine, Forest, Soil, cool temperate forest, Flora, community ecology, species interaction, disturbance, Plant biogeography, Forest dynamics, grassland, Endangered plants, introduced species, population dynamics