Information on “Special Course in Field Science I & II”
“Special Courses in Field Science I & II” will be held at the facilities of the
Field Science Center for Northern Biosphere. The following courses are
scheduled this year.
- Open Marine Courses (Prof. Nakaoka and Prof. Nagasato)
To be held in Akkeshi Marine Station and Muroran Marine Station. 4 courses in total: 2 courses in Muroran from July 4 to 8 and July 11 to 15, and 2 courses in Akkeshi from July 26 to 30 and July 31 to August 4.
- Open Fisheries Course (Prof. Munehara)
To be held in Usujiri Fisheries Station, Nanae Freshwater Station and Oshoro Marine Station
- Open Forest Course (Prof. Agetsuma)
To be held in Research Forest Stations
- Open Agro-Ecosystem Course (Prof. Hoshino)
To be held in Agro-Ecosystem Research Station
- Hokkaido University Learning Satellite: International Training Course on Ecosystem and Environmental Science (Prof. Shibata)
To be held in National Dong Hwa University (Taiwan)
If you wish to participate in these courses, please contact first the
above-mentioned faculty member to confirm the schedule and course
registration procedures. In some courses, the schedule will be announced
again via the mailing list of the Biosphere Course. Registration procedures
are to be made through the registration form (change form) at the time
when the participation is decided.
1. For practical training held outside of Sapporo, travel and accommodation expenses to the site are to be borne by the trainee.
2. Most courses will be held during the regular semester. If you wish to participate without attending other lectures, please obtain approval from the lecturers in advance.
Contact information ※[at]→＠
Prof Nakaoka: nakaoka[at]fsc.hokudai.ac.jp
Prof Nagasato: nagasato[at]fsc.hokudai.ac.jp
Prof Munehara: hm[at]fsc.hokudai.ac.jp
Prof Hoshino: hoshino[at]fsc.hokudai.ac.jp
Prof Shibata: shiba[at]fsc.hokudai.ac.jp